2) Comments are moderated. If you want to comment, well fine. But your comment has to be approved by me before it gets on site.
3) This is because I don’t accept the following:
- Any comments by that famous person named “anonymous”
- Spam (I had a episode of it early on and it was the tipping point that made me go to moderated comments)
- Any trolling, badmouthing, stupidity, disrespect…especially of me.
- Any off-topic comments
- Anybody more interested in linking their own site than contributing to a decent dialogue
- Interesting points of view. If they agree or disagree with my stance there’s no problem.
- Intelligent questions, queries.
- From Bina
So feel free to comment if you like, but be clear that I wield the axe of quality. The basic rule is that if your comment adds value to the site it gets published. You’re always welcome to get in touch via my mail….
….if you prefer. Have a good day.