Today’s installment of the occasional Ottotrans series has reminded this desk of an interesting sequence of events. Can you guess the answers to these five questions?
- When did Chakana Copper hire Joanne Jobin of IR.INC to provide
Twitter pumping and propagandainvestor relations and market development services to the company?
- When did Chakana Copper award its insiders over 2m incentive options?
- When did Chakana Copper hire Noble Capital Markets to provide
soft soap coverageproduce and distribute sell-side equity reports on the company?
- When did Chakana Copper go to market to raise $10m via equity placement (with an option to go to $12m)?
- When did Chakana Copper close its 50c financing ($9m raised)?
Here’s a clue:
Remember that it’s not what they say that matters, it’s what they do. And that liars and thieves do not go around with lapel badges reading “Liar And Thief“, you need to work it out for yourself. A plague o’ both your houses, Vancouver.