Because these swindlers think they can bury all their bad corporate practices this way.
And here’s the bullet point list from the NR: Remember those five names:
- The number of directors was set at five;
- The director nominees were all elected resulting in Michael McPhie, Raul Ramirez Morton, José Avina, Dallas Pretty and Dino Minichiello being re-elected as directors of the Company for the ensuing year;
- Davidson & Company LLP were re-appointed as auditors;
- The continuation into BC from Alberta, including the adoption of new Articles upon continuation (the “Continuation”) was approved;
- The change of name of the Company to Boundary Gold and Copper Mining Ltd. (the “Name Change”) was approved;
- The consolidation of the Company’s common shares on a basis of five
(5) pre-consolidation common shares for one (1) post-consolidation
common share, or such lesser ratio that the board of directors of the
Company may deem adequate (the “Consolidation”) was approved; and
- The continuation of the Company’s 10% rolling stock option plan was approved until the next annual general meeting.