Good evening, 10:30pm local time. First the information contained:
- Please find attached the new September 2009 presentation for Dynasty Metals (DMM.to) presented earlier today at the Denver Gold Forum by DMM CEO Robert Washer.
- Please also find attached the new September 2009 presentation for Minera Andes (MAI.to) presented earlier today at the Denver Gold Forum by Rob McEwen.
- Also, please click through on the link below to hear the presentations by Washer, McEwen and plenty other miners and their CEOs including Novagold, Rusoro, Rubicon, Fronteer, Andean, Atna, Gold Wheaton, US Gold, San Gold, MAG Silver, Ventana Gold and many other interesting names in the precious metals sector. You can also dowload the PDF copies of the presentations from the same link. I’m sure you can pick and choose your own favourite from the long list
You need to fill in a short form to access the downloads page. Nothing difficult.
In his presentation CEO Washer of Dynasty said the following:
- DMM is in production now, is ramping up production now and its first gold pour is happening next week
- The relationship with the government is good. The present situation is that the company is in discussions with the gov’t regarding the production contract (royalties etc). DMM expects the Ecuador gov’t to use Dynasty as a showcase mine for future possible development. Ecuador’s sub-secretary of mines, José Serrano, was at the presentation to answer questions.
- The Zaruma plant is expected to reach commercial production by the end of 2009.
- Cash cost is projected at $300/oz
As for McEwen and Minera, he told everyone about the great value that MAI offered and griped a bit about Hochschild.
The bottom line here is that ……
Dynasty, Minera and flashy stuff
To give you an idea of what goes on over at The IKN Weekly subslist, here’s a Flash update sent to their inboxes at 10:30pm last night (slightly edited with the conclusion missing).