On March 18th we ran the post “Five stocks in a target-rich environment“, which featured five new stock ideas for our rapidly changing world. With one month now between us and that post, we can at least say the “target-rich environment” call was a good one, what with GDXJ up a handy 7.7% in the period. So with no macro excuse for not picking winners, let’s see how the five IKN picks are getting on so far:
- The “new story” Meridian Mining (MNO.to) was 88c on March 18th, it’s now 97c and up 10.2%
- The “producer spec trade” Superior Gold (SGI.v) was 95c on March 18th, it’s now $1.14 and up 20.0%
- The “PM exploreco coming to fruition” Newcore Gold (NCAU.v) was 51c on March 18th, it’s now 50c and down 2.0%
- The “Future Facing junior” Electra Battery Minerals (ELBM.v) was a split-adjusted $5.31 on March 18th, it’s now $6.30 and up 18.6%
- The “copper junior I don’t own and perhaps should” Western Copper & Gold (WRN.to) was $2.41 on March 18th, it’s now $2.97 and up 23.2%
We suggest haters obsess on the way NCAU is treading water to date. Otto sucks.