It’s been suggested by several subscribers along the way that I do this and today’s the day the bullet gets bitten (with one exception). Click this link for a free copy of the latest edition of The IKN Weekly (IKN56) out last Sunday. In it you’ll find:
- the normal preamble, ‘This Week’
- a fundamental analysis report on a small but interesting exploration miner operating in Chile
- ongoing coverage of our ‘Copper Basket’
- the regular ‘Regional Politics’ section that handles events and news from LatAm as concerns metals and mining (this week the main article covers the mining royalties scene in seven countries)
- the ‘Market Watching’ section, which is its usual pot pourri of items
The only thing that is NOT included is the regular ‘Stocks to Follow’ section, the part of the Weekly that tracks our current (also previous and possibly future) recommendations and keeps people up to date as to what’s going on with them, as paying subscribers’ rights come first. Also, a tiny bit of editing has been done here and there to take out names of reco’d stocks when referenced. But apart from that, this free giveaway is pretty typical of what goes on in the Weekly, so go get your copy now. It’ll cost you nothing and you might just learn something. Here’s the link again to the download just in case. Enjoy.