Here’s the question: Which of the following large tonnage, low grade bulk mining gold projects is the odd man out?
- East Asia Minerals (EAS.v) at Miwah
- NadaGold (NG) (NG.to) at Galore Creek
- NadaGold (NG) (NG.to) at Donlin Creek
- Andina (ADM.v) at Volcan
- Sunward (SWD.v) at Titiribi
- Eco Oro (EOM.to) at Angostura
- Exeter (XRC.to) (XRA) at Caspiche
- International Tower Hill (ITH.to) (THO) at Livengood
So have a good think and plump for your choice, then check out the answer below.
The answer is Sunward (SWD.v) at Titiribi. It’s the only one with a realistic chance of ever becoming a mine.