…with information supplied in the last two NRs.
1) Read this (IKN highlights):
“Minera would like to confirm that Eric Olson, Chief Operating Officer,
has not had permission to enter Peru revoked by the Peruvian immigration
authorities as speculated, nor has he broken any immigration rules. In
common with most expatriates who work in the global mining industry, Mr.
Olson works on a rotation system which includes 6 weeks in Peru, and 2
weeks outside Peru”
2) Ring the number and talk to the COO, Eric Olson:
Eric Olson (COO)
+1 (416) 907-7363
3) Ask him his current location (answer: Dominican Republic)
4) Ask him when he was last in Peru (answer: “Middle of October”)
5) Ask him when he plans to return to Peru (answer: November 16th)