- Once upon a time at the start of this year, Minera IRL (MIRL.cse) asked its extremely patient shareholders for six months in order to reach a negotiated settlement with COFIDE.
- Then when that six months elapsed, they asked for another three months.
- Then after that, one month.
- Then they dropped their required wait to ten days.
- Now, on November 9th, they’ve just asked for another three days:
LIMA, PERU – (November 9, 2020) – Minera IRL Limited (“Minera IRL” or the “Company”) (BVL: MIRL) (CSE: MIRL) announces that it has once again agreed to a short extension of its MOU with Corporación Financiera de Desarrollo (“COFIDE”). At COFIDE’s request, the parties have agreed to extend the MOU for an additional three (3) days, from Saturday, November 7, 2020, to Tuesday, November 10, 2020. The Company expects that the COFIDE Board will finish its internal process leading to approval of the settlement agreement within that period.
Presumbly, if this time period elapses without a definitive agreement they will ask for another six hours. After that “...esperame un poquito mas, pue, unos minutitos noma…”. This company sure knows how to pile on the insults, it’s going to be an interesting AGM on December 14th.