On this link find a free sample copy of The IKN Weekly. It’s in fact IKN7, dated June 14th. We’re now on 12 published and counting, but the idea is simply to give those interested in the service but not yet subscribed an idea of what goes on. I’ve chosen IKN7 to give out as a free sample because 1) it’s a few weeks old now and 2) it’s a typical edition that shows to a fair extent what goes on in the subscription service.
What you’ll find in the sample edition:
- The ‘This Week’ preamble that tends to carry a few general comments
- A NOBS report on Lumina Copper (LCC.v)
- The ‘Stocks to Follow’ section, that tracks our preferred selections
- The ‘Regional Politics’ that in IKN7 gave an overview of Ecuador’s situation
- The ‘Market Watching’ section, which tends to be a mixed bag, in IKN7 mused on copper, silver and ways to play the market while keeping risk down.
So download your free copy (here’s the link again just in case) and if you have any further questions about the service, feel free to drop me a line.