Here’s what you’re about to miss if you don’t subscribe to The IKN Weekly, as issue two hits inboxes tomorrow afternoon (yes, this is another boring pitch to try and get you on board).
- A NOBS bespoke fundamental report on Minera Andes (MAI.to)
- A “stocks to follow” list (already in the green)
- Detailed comments on political risk in Peru and Argentina (and how to benefit, of course)
- Hot news on Fronteer (FRG), Rusoro (RML.v) and Fortuna (FVI.v) that you won’t find anywhere else, guaranteed.
- Plenty of other stuff too, as the whole report runs to 17 pages.
Also, I’m still throwing in Issue One as the free kicker to new subscribers, but be clear that those not on board before the bell Monday morning won’t get to see Issue Two. After all, subscribers is as subscribers does. I hope you decide to try out the service; at $25 a month and with easy unsubscribe there’s very little to lose and plenty of intel to gain. More information can be found on this link and the subscription buttons are over there on the right. Any further queries or doubts? Just send me a mail at…
otto.rock1 (AT) gmail.com
…and I’ll be happy to answer. Thanks for suffering through this pitch and enjoy the weekend. As for already-on-board subscribers, expect Issue Two of The IKN Weekly right on time Sunday afternoon. The ETA looks good from this end 😉