Here’s a quick rundown of what subscribers can expect in tomorrow’s IKN Weekly:
- A fundamental analysis of New Gold (NGD)
- A look at mining political risk and a case study of how one mining company is doing the right thing in the right place at the right time.
- An update on Fortuna Silver (FVI.v) including, whats, whys, wherefores and a new price target for traders.
- A ‘Stocks To Follow’ list that went further into profit over the week and updates on the companies covered
- Pointers for various near-term trading opportunities
There’s also a section this week that attempts to explain just how a fool such as I can combine support for the Evo Moraleses of this world with a fascination for capital markets. It all makes sense in Otto’s little parallel universe…promise. So if you’re not on board as yet, feel free to use those buttons on the right hand side of the blog. Subscribers (and the list is getting longer, I’m glad to say) can expect delivery on time as usual Sunday afternoon. Enjoy your weekend, folks.