Follow the bouncing ball, wide girls and wide boys:
- Juby is owned by Ross Beaty’s Pan American Silver.
- In a dubious and opaque bidding process and even though Pan American Silver receives higher offers, in 2020 it sells Juby to a private company, controlled by an associate of Ross Beaty and an associate of Frank Giustra, for $10m.
- All while asset prices for mining properties are rising and when Pan American itself had already reversed decision on selling assets from its TAHO acquisition.
- That dubious private company then immediately proceeds to sell Juby to Caldas Gold, a company controlled by Frank Giustra, for $40m.
- Caldas Gold becomes Aris Gold and, without doing a scrap of work on the project, according to the Aris Gold financials it is worth $50m at the end of 2020.
The magic of Vancouver.