And while we’re here, let’s review the Vancouver promoter’s business model:
1) Speak in glowing terms of moose pasture properties run by scam management teams
2) Watch as retail investors pile in, rub hands with glee.
3) Continue watching as reality bites, investors lose all their cash, the scumballs close up shop and run away.
4) Happily promote another moose pasture.
5) Wonder why nobody believes you any more and calls you a bunch of lying shitbags in public.
UPDATE: Reader A.N. Other mails in and comments:
Thanks a bunch for calling out LIX. It is such a transparent, cynical,
craven Howe street fleecing it just chokes me. It reminds me of the
Grade 3 smart guys cleaning the Grade 1 kids out of Beatle cards when I
was in school.
That’s spot on.
UPDATE 2 Friday: This LIX pump is already falling flat.