At its current share price of
U$1.03, UEC has a market cap of U$101.86m. Its book value is $27.5m
(give or take the change) which means this company is running a
price/book of 3.7X.
- Price Book at three point seven times.
- In this market for miners.
- For a company with dwindling cash.
- No production.
- Every intention to dilute the share count and finance.
- And $20m of real financial debt on board.This
is the type of bovine excrement that Casey Research recommends to
people. A more obvious short in the mining space is difficult to
Here’s how UEC has traded since then:
Or for comparative purposes, here’s its performance sat next to Uranium Participation Corp (U.to) which gives a solid benchmark on the metal’s movements:
On these things it’s just a case of waiting. Financing soon, Amir?