- I keep hearing how the people running VOX.v are “the smartest guys in the room”
- They are paying a notorious pumphouse $25k a month to promote their stock to the mouthbreather end of the market
And those two facts simply do not jive. I’ve looked at the company and yes, on the surface at least its royalty model looks different and a cut above the average. So why are they paying the National Inflation Association (of all promo houses!) and what’s the message they want to give?
- “Yeah, we may look smart on the surface, but…”?
- “We like lumping our company in with the no-hopers and paper machines that normally use the NIA”?
- “We’re desperate to move the stock price and too impatient to let our results speak for themselves”?
- “We are in distribution mode, roll up and buy some, suckers”?
- “We prefer stupid shareholders”?
Seriously, if these guys are so smart and their company so locked in on their path of success, why are they flushing treasury down the toilet like this, all while attracting attention of the OTC market oversight people? Not only that, but they feel so sheepish about last night’s obligatory exposure that they roll out a puff piece NR this morning to throw more sequins. Talk about putting up red flags for the serious end of the market!